British Columbia Entrepreneur Program
Process Overview (Conditions)
Prospective Entrepreneur applicants must submit an online registration, or pre-application, to the BC PNP. Registrations are scored on the basis of human capital, business and economic factors, and registrants are notified of scores within 6 weeks. Periodically, based on program capacity, the highest scoring registrants are invited to submit an online application.
Applications are assessed based on program criteria, and if approved, applicants sign a Performance Agreement with the Province. Applicants must actively manage their B.C. business for a minimum of 18 months while on a BC PNP-supported 2-year work permit.
Once applicants have satisfied their Performance Agreement, the BC PNP issues a nomination so that the applicant and dependent family members may apply to the federal government for permanent residence in the Provincial Nominee class. Applicants are nominated with the expectation that they will continue to operate their business and reside in B.C.
- Personal net worth of at least $600,000
- Demonstrated business and/or management experience
- Establish a new business for which you will need to provide a complete and comprehensive Business Plan at the time of file submission.
- Make an eligible personal investment of at least $200,000 in the business
- Create at least one new full-time job for a Canadian citizen or permanent resident in the business
General Nomination Requirements
- Active and ongoing management of the day-to-day business operations demonstrated residence in B.C.
British Columbia Government Fees
- $300 registration fee
- $3,500 application fee
- $1,000 for each key staff application
Why Pacific Migration ?
Because Our goal is to be the preferred and most trusted immigration services company in the GCC. With our MARA (Migration Agents Registration Authority) accreditation in Australia and our Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) accreditation in Canada you can rest assured that our skills and services are of industry standard.
Fill our Free Visa Assessment form and get in touch with our experts today.