Quebec Immigration Investor Program
In this program there are no conditions prior (like in British Columbia Entrepreneur Program) to get the Permanent Residence. Upon passing the interview, you will be asked to transfer the amount of $ 800,000 CAN or $ 220,000 (depends what you choose) and Quebec Government will issue you the CSQ (Certificate of Selection for Quebec) upon which Federal Government will issue your medical and immigration visa.
To be eligible for this program, you must:
- Have, alone or with accompanying spouse, including de facto spouse, net assets of at least $1,600,000 CAN obtained legally, excluding the amounts received by donation less than six months before the date on which the application was filed;
- Have experience in management where the staff, excluding the investor, occupies at least the equivalent of two full-time jobs, or for an international agency or a government or one of its departments or agencies;
- We define management experience as the exercise, for at least two years in the five years preceding the application for a selection certificate, of duties related to the planning, management and control of financial resources and of human or material resources under your authority; the experience does not include experience acquired in the context of an apprenticeship, training or specialization process attested to by a diploma.
- Intend to settle in Québec and sign an agreement to invest $800,000 CAN with a financial intermediary (broker or trust company). This amount is refundable after five years without any interest and profit. ($ 20,000 CAN additional charges will be applicable if you choose this option).
- Pacific Migration can also assist you in financing option, in this case you will have to pay $ 220,000 CAN and the rest of the amount will be arranged by financial intermediary company but this 220,000 $ CAN is non refundable amount.
Why Pacific Migration ?
Because Our goal is to be the preferred and most trusted immigration services company in the GCC. With our MARA (Migration Agents Registration Authority) accreditation in Australia and our Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) accreditation in Canada you can rest assured that our skills and services are of industry standard.
Fill our Free Visa Assessment form and get in touch with our experts today.