Tier 1 Entrepreneur
Tier 1 Entrepreneur UK | You must have access to at least £200,000 investment funds to apply for a Tier 1 Entrepreneur UK.
Your funds must be:
- held in 1 or more regulated financial institutions
- free to spend (‘disposable’) on business in the UK
There are different eligibility requirements depending on whether you have access to £200,000.
You must also:
- meet the English Language Requirement
- be able to support yourself during your stay
- score 95 points –
You can apply for a Tier 1 Entrepreneur UK if you have access to £200,000 in investment funds and you can prove that the money is either:
- your own
- made available to you by other people (‘third parties’) – eg a husband, wife, partner or investor
- in a joint account with your spouse or partner but only if they aren’t applying for a Tier 1 Entrepreneur UK visa
You can use funds invested in a business that you’ve set up in the UK while under a different immigration category – the funds will need to have been invested no earlier than 12 months before your Tier 1 Entrepreneur UK application.
Why Pacific Migration ?
Because Our goal is to be the preferred and most trusted immigration services company in the GCC. With our MARA (Migration Agents Registration Authority) accreditation in Australia and our Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) accreditation in Canada you can rest assured that our skills and services are of industry standard.
Fill our Free Visa Assessment form and get in touch with our experts today.